Monster Storage Terms and Conditions
Vereda Solivellas, Dolores, 03150, Alicante – Tel (0034) 691161165
Storage terms and conditions for motorcycles, cars, trailers, caravans, campervans, motorhomes, 5th wheels, boats, recreational vehicles hereon in referred to as ‘stored goods’
1. All stored goods must be secured as per the conditions of the insurance policy of the stored goods.
2. All personal effects and valuables must be removed from the stored goods and the windows and doors to remain locked during the period on the site.
3. Wherever possible and applicable, all gas bottles are to be removed from the stored goods (or at the very least, disconnected and turned off) and no other noxious, dangerous, hazardous or explosive items are permitted.
4. All stored goods must be insured and kept insured during the period of storage. The landlord has the right to inspect insurance certificates.
5. All stored goods and the allocated plot area must be kept tidy and no litter left behind.
6. All stored goods are to be parked correctly within the allocated plot.
7. No trading is permitted from the site, and stored goods must not be offered or advertised for sale whilst on site unless by prior consent.
8. Stored goods must not be inhabited during the storage period time.
9. No major repairs are to be carried out on site (minor repairs may be carried out with the permission of the proprietor)
10. The rent is payable in advance, the proprietor has the right to alter the rental by giving due notice to plot holder.
11. In the event of the storage fee being overdue a “Legal Lien” will be attached to the stored goods and will remain in force until the arrears are settled in full or the “Lien” is otherwise discharged.
12. In the event of a negative response to notification of the Lien, the stored goods may be sold and the outstanding arrears will be deducted from the proceeds of the sale, as will any costs incurred. Any remaining balance will be retained to await your collection. The proprietor warrants that he / she will seek to attain the best price available on current market value.
13. The proprietor excludes all liability caused by vermin infestation.
14. By entering into this agreement the plot holder warrants that he/she has both ownership and legal title to the stored goods.
15. In the performance of this contract of bailment, the proprietor will at all times act with due diligence in providing secure storage.
16. No refunds are given.
17. The proprietor excludes all liability for loss or damage by whatever cause, where the circumstances are in excess of the duty of due diligence.